Thursday, July 7, 2016

Request to Guest blog post

Hi there,

Hope you're doing well.

My name is Sree Reddy and I work in content strategy at GrabOn.

I wanted to quickly check if you'd be willing to accept a guest post from us for http://watchbritishtvabroad.blogspot.in.

GrabOn is India's #1 coupon company, and if you'd be willing, we'd like to send you a high quality article relevant to your blog and useful to your readers.

If you're interested, please let me know your requirements about the content including the topic and word-count. In the article, we'll include one link back to our site, which will also be relevant to the content.

Please do let me know if you need any additional information or if you'd like to discuss further.

Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks,
Sree Reddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment