Monday, February 3, 2020

Re: First Page


Hi,

Have you received my last email?

I just want to know from you that if you are interested in our services, So tell me and mail me with your contact details I will help you.

A waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

Jill Rice


On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 6:07 PM Jill Rice <jillrice1944@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Could you please let me know if you want to increase organic traffic on your website?

We are a digital marketing company we deal in SEO/SMO And PPC.

We can help you to get on the top pages of Google, as we have the expertise in this stream of business marketing.

Do you want your site to rank on the top pages of Google?

If you are interested please let me know, I can send you Proposal and Price.

I am waiting from your positive reply.

Kind Regards,
Jill Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment